We’re committed to working with you to create specific, measurable, relevant and achievable goals with a scientific approach
Founded and operated by fitness professionals, Smart Analysis opened in Adelaide with the aim to provide an affordable and easily accessible method for individuals of all ages to accurately assess their body composition.
With a passion to help everyone achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle, our initial research uncovered that the vast majority of public health problems in Australia arise from malnutrition and a tabooed approach to fitness caused by a pandemic lack of understanding and especially a lack of accurate body composition data, as the most common tool average people use to measure their body composition is one of the least reliable; the scale.
We’re not here to simply give you your results and send you on your way, as most other body composition businesses do. We’re committed to working with you to create specific, measurable, relevant and achievable goals with a scientific approach.
- In today's competitive world, it's important to research products and services and compare all the available options. And finding a body composition testing…
- Whether it's an office building, new software application, re-branding your company, or completing your college thesis, the first step toward successfully completing a…
- To book a body composition scan or find out more about us, simply call 0413 432 791. And don't worry if your club…
What to expect
State-of-the-art equipment with accurate, reliable and repeatable results
The InBody 570 does a scan of the body comparable to the industry’s gold standard methods and does not use empirical data, therefore providing the most accurate results for each individual person. Through a patented 8-point tactile electrode system that incorporates specific thumb point and palm technology, the machine sends a small electrical impulse through both hands and feet and collects data as the impulse travels through each section of the body. It is quick, completely painless, and non-invasive. The only requirement is to stand barefoot on the platform.
At the end of your test, you will receive a body balance evaluation and will walk out knowing the following:
- Obesity and segmental fat analysis including body fat percentage
- Segmental lean analysis indicating both muscle mass and circumference
- Intracellular and extracellular water concentration and body cell mass
- Skeletal muscle mass
- Bone mineral content
- Height and weight
- Blood pressure
- Basal metabolic rate
- Body mass index
- What you can do to improve
Find out more
- The InBody570 features state-of-the-art technology that provides accurate body composition analysis in less than 45 seconds. Its sleek design, versatility, and intuitive user-interface make the InBody570 an essential…
- See the InBody 570 in action.
- This informative presentation showcases the evolution of body composition analysis from the earlier trial-and-error stages of Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) methods to today's highly accurate InBody technology. Watch…